TYPE OF GLASS
short Collins glass (chilled)
- 2 oz The Great Gentleman Watermelon & Hibiscus
- 1.5 oz Distillerie Noroi Esprit-des-Caraïbes (Rhum flavoured spirit)
- 0.5 oz fresh lime juice
- 4 dashes Bolivar bitters
- 0.75 oz The Great Gentleman Watermelon & Hibiscus syrup
- 17 oz The Great Gentleman Watermelon and Hibiscus
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- slice lime
- ice cubes
- dried hibiscus flower
THE GREAT GENTLEMAN WATERMELON & HIBISCUS SYRUP: Bring all ingredients to a boil then simmer for 20min. Double strain, label, and store in the fridge for up to 6 weeks.
Using a jigger, add the Distillerie Noroi Esprit-des-Caraïbes Rhum flavoured spirit, lime juice, syrup and Bolivar bitters to a shaker. Top with ice and shake. Double strain into a chilled short Collins glass filled with fresh ice and top with The Great Gentleman Watermelon & Hibiscus Soda. Garnish with a lime slice and dried Hibiscus flower.